Sheets

For users or potential users.
Joe Gordon

Sheets

Post by Joe Gordon » Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:04 am

I apologize if these q's have already been answered. I did scour the forum first to find answers. I am trying to add a new sheet for a standard school form that is required by our state for K, 2nd and 5th grades. The pdf is:
http://www.idph.state.il.us/HealthWelln ... roof10.pdf

Love the Sheets fxn over letter merge which we currently use. I used the Referral Slip template with a jpeg of the doc inserted as backround. The Fields we need to add to populate the sheet are nameMiddleI,Gradelevel and GradeSchool.
1. Is there a feature request section dedicated to adding available Field for inserting static text(for the 3 above)?
2. Can we add/edit checkbox Name Fields? Seems we can only choose misc. It appears that the forms that pts complete(PatientForm) populate OD fields from the form. Can the checkboxes/radio buttons populate in the other direction- from OD to forms, so the Male/female boxes on the School Form would be checked correctly?
3. For the checkboxes for "Dental Sealants Present"- could values be assigned to Y or N depending if the sealant procedure code (D1351) is completed or existing other?

Many Thanks

jordansparks
Site Admin

Re: Sheets

Post by jordansparks » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:25 pm

1. We try to act very quickly on those kinds of requests. So it doesn't look like there is an active request for anything similar because we already added the most recently requested fields.
2. It does populate in the other direction, but only on PatientForms. You could just submit a request for those checkboxes on a Referral Slip. That would be the easiest solution.
3. That's probably something that the staff will have to check by hand for now. It would be a whole new feature to add logic to checkboxes.

btw, we are making good progress on ExamSheets.
Jordan Sparks, DMD
http://www.opendental.com

Joe Gordon

Re: Sheets

Post by Joe Gordon » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:42 pm

Thanks. Will move forward with those requests.