Treatment Plan Analyzer Report

For users or potential users.
Toothdr97

Treatment Plan Analyzer Report

Post by Toothdr97 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:34 am

Ok, maybe I'm an idiot, but I am trying to generate postcards to send to patients that have work diagnosed but not scheduled. I go to the Treament plan analyzer and generate a report, but when we printed it, we got postcards for people who either needed cleanings or had cleanings scheduled. I just want to find people with crowns, fillings, implants. I tried to highlight just 4 to test it and it gives me the same 200+ pages. Any thoughts on how I can do this. I thought maybe I could just print the labels and then pull off the ones I want, but then I need to somehow get the wording onto the postcards. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Cathy

jordansparks
Site Admin

Re: Treatment Plan Analyzer Report

Post by jordansparks » Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:56 am

No, you are not an idiot. It's a weakness in the program.

There are a variety of queries that can help:
http://70.90.133.65:1942/ODQueryList/QueryList.aspx

Keep in mind that we did not write that report. It's becoming a higher priority to build an interactive window for this purpose, but absolutely nobody has put down any votes at all for a better treatment finder. The only related requests seem to be 519 and 961, neither with any votes. Maybe it's because nobody even thinks about it until October of every year. So I just added request 1040, which is what I think people really want.
Jordan Sparks, DMD
http://www.opendental.com

V Suite

Post by V Suite » Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:27 pm

Greetings.

The Treatment Finder Report works for me, but the Treatment Plan Analyzer does not. In the latter case, and the there is a crash, ver 6.6.27. Is it because there are no insurance companies, etc set up (not based in the US)? It seems as though this report would be more useful since it can also search by provider, and procedure code group.

Cheers

V Suite

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.Collections.CollectionBase.System.Collections.IList.get_Item(Int32 index)
at OpenDental.UI.ODGridRowCollection.get_Item(Int32 index)
at OpenDental.FormTxPlanList.butPrint_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at OpenDental.UI.Button.OnClick(EventArgs ea)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Last edited by V Suite on Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

jordansparks
Site Admin

Post by jordansparks » Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:45 pm

The original post was not titled correctly. So I just changed the titles on all the posts in this thread in order to make them more accurate. You're both having problems with the analyzer report (listed as treatment plan manager in the report window). The reason it's failing for foreign users is because the author did not write it for foreign users. The author hard coded some values for American users.
Jordan Sparks, DMD

V Suite

Post by V Suite » Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:53 pm

Greetings Jordan,

Are any changes to this Report scheduled to make it work for international users?

Cheers

jordansparks
Site Admin

Post by jordansparks » Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:09 pm

As part of request 1040.
Jordan Sparks, DMD

khdilger

Post by khdilger » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:53 pm

Has there been any updates to the treatment plan analyzer? When I try and find treatments of patients with it it does not bring up everybody like it should. It brings up a select few patients, but I have many other patients with treatment plans created but they are not showing up in the lists. Even if I unselect all the code options it does not find the treatment planned procedures. It brings up more patients with prophys etc... but not the restorative work that is tx planned.

Is this going to be fixed?

jordansparks
Site Admin

Post by jordansparks » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:24 pm

Remember, we didn't write it. It would take just as much effort to "fix it" as it would to write our planned solution. In other words, it's not a good use of our time. We just removed it altogether from version 7.3 to prevent frustration and confusion. This is why we no longer accept submissions from outside programmers. Sorry about the hassle. There are lots of other good reports for this purpose.
Jordan Sparks, DMD