Past Xray dates

For users or potential users.
Shoagland

Past Xray dates

Post by Shoagland » Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:12 am

Is there a spot to quickly check past BWX, Pano dates with out scrolling thru chart? I'm a Softdent coversionite, and that program had the dates for various events, easily seen. If not, maybe it could be added in future. I'm on version 4.9 Thanks.

Nate

Post by Nate » Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:39 am

Great idea! I never thought about that but it would certainly be a benefit. I support the idea.

drtech

Post by drtech » Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:49 am

yes, I have already partially added this feature with v5.0 and forward internally in the program. Currently (if you set it up in Setup | Recall) it automatically checks film dates and adds them as needed when you use the Schedule recall button and make a recall appt.

My plan was to also add an indicator somewhere to allow you to see this manually as well.

Where would everyone like it to show? My thought are on the Appt edit window, or chart, and maybe even an indicator on the appt that films are due on a pt.
David Fuchs
Dentist - Springfield, MO
Smile Dental http://www.887-smile.com

Shoagland

Post by Shoagland » Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:46 pm

drtech, on the chart, and/or the appointment card, would be great. We have a digital pan and are always wanting to upgrade the image to digital when pt is due for one. It was driven by a posted ADA code in Softdent, yet the date could also be filled in manually, as a pt may transfer to your office and bring their previous films with them. Thanks, SH.

jordansparks
Site Admin

Post by jordansparks » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:08 am

I think in the grid at the lower left of the Chart module. There would be no space restrictions because it scrolls.
Jordan Sparks, DMD
http://www.opendental.com