Sharing Sheets forms?

For users or potential users.
DrK

Sharing Sheets forms?

Post by DrK » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:44 pm

I see that version 7.4 has import/export function for Sheets. Is there going to be a section in the online manual (like there is for user Qeury) for Sheets. I'm sure there are many in open dental community that would love to share their (or in case of likes of me with limited computer skills, benefit from) custom Sheets forms. i would love to see what my fellow dentist use for consent, exam, and post op forms.

Thank you

p.s. Jordan and development team, thanks for redoing the time clock to allow for daily overtime calculations.
Sarkis Keshishyan, D.D.S.

nathansparks

Re: Sharing Sheets forms?

Post by nathansparks » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:48 pm

Great idea to have a place for users to share their sheets, Jordan will probably comment.

jordansparks
Site Admin

Post by jordansparks » Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:44 am

I don't know yet. User-submitted sheets are fine, but we won't have time to check them for errors, style, or completeness. So if there is a place for users to share sheets, we need it to be very obvious to everyone that they are not "official", and they are provided "as-is". Also, in contrast to our query examples, we would want users to be able to submit them without our help. We have set up a MicroSoft SharePoint server for internal use. We plan to expand some of its Wiki functionality for outside users eventually. So we'll see how that goes.
Jordan Sparks, DMD
http://www.opendental.com

drtech

Post by drtech » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:09 am

plugin sharing also would be good...
David Fuchs
Dentist - Springfield, MO
Smile Dental http://www.887-smile.com

bcpayne

Post by bcpayne » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:55 am

Anybody sharing their sheets out there? Seems like a lot of people are re-inventing the wheel every time they make a new sheet. A place to share these with each other would be awesome.
Is there a third party site anyone has set up to share stuff like this?