"Patient Letter" sheet

For users or potential users.
Pruce Dental

"Patient Letter" sheet

Post by Pruce Dental » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:10 pm

I recently set up a "patient letter" sheet that explained about periodontal disease. I choose to use a "patient letter" sheet instead of "consent form" sheet or a "patient form" sheet. I placed one yes and no question near the bottom of the form then placed my rectangles for checkboxes got everthing looking pretty on the screen then went to place the actual checkmarks and found a message saying checkboxes are not supported on 'patient letter" sheets. I really don't want this letter under the consent forms but that is probably my only option right? I could not find an easy way to move the sheet from a patient letter to a consent form sheet. Is there an easy way besides starting all over? Is there a reason why checkboxes are not allowed on letters?

I was also wondering why only patient forms can currently be sent to the kiosk?...why not consent forms too?
Robert L. Pruce, DMD
www.prucedental.com

enamelrod

Re: "Patient Letter" sheet

Post by enamelrod » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:08 pm

its seems this is the weekend of sheet headaches. Im in the same position referral slip or referral letter. I had to redo the whole thing there is no easy way to change the sheet form. more reason for there to be absolute clarity of the types of sheets and their limitations for each type

jordansparks
Site Admin

Re: "Patient Letter" sheet

Post by jordansparks » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:07 pm

It's now feature request 1974. It shouldn't take too long. We just added checkboxes to consents and referral letters in version 6.7.
Jordan Sparks, DMD
http://www.opendental.com