Print Multiple Drugs on A single Sheet of Paper/Prescription

For users or potential users.
drmkpillai

Print Multiple Drugs on A single Sheet of Paper/Prescription

Post by drmkpillai » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:51 am

Hi all
Is there a way to print out multiple prescription on a single sheet of paper in open dental? I know how to set up Practice,patient and Provider details using Sheet set up but specifically...

i.e. the following format

Rx
1.Antibiotic1
sig
disp

2.1.Antibiotic1
sig
disp

3. Analgesic
sig
Disp

4. Antihistaminic1
sig
disp

help greatly appreciated

wjstarck

Re: Print Multiple Drugs on A single Sheet of Paper/Prescrip

Post by wjstarck » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:48 pm

Cheers,

Bill Starck, DDS
Big Idea Software, LLC
Developer, EASy(Electronic Anesthesia System) for Open Dental
817-807-1709
TX, USA

drmkpillai

Post by drmkpillai » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:06 pm

My Current Method-
Created and Using A New Procedure Prescription and Procedure Button Prescription.
In Procedure notes - Use Auto notes With Single selection for-- Antibiotics/analgesics/....categories, Dose, Dispense,Signature,Provider LISTS . Easy on the doctor to Just click away and all records are stored .
Now the Doctor messages the reception -Printer location(in my clinic, it could be anywhere )
The receptionist copies and pastes the notes to service notes and Print Letter--- Sheets Letter format modified to print our prescription captures service notes and other required input data. Whola there you go.;
Yes I understand the limitations and risks, All doctors are strictly required to check Medical conditions before Prescribing as we are bypassing the autocheck.
Though this Increases One step of Copy Paste but that is well compensated by Easy Categorisation of Medications for quicker pick rather than searching.
Thanks all

asanders

Post by asanders » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:44 am

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but with hydrocodone going schedule II today, this would be a great benefit since I've got to use the special paper now for most everything. Are we any closer to it?

drmkpillai

Post by drmkpillai » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:21 pm

Good News
Version 16.3 allows printing of Multiple prescription on a single sheet
Requesting OD to permit formatting of sheets as per individual needs , therefore if one were to format only say - drug,disp,and sign then it should be permitted.
Also If each operator wants to select his format, one should be able to select default sheet type as per criteria, if more than one custom sheet are made available
Thanks again all