clinic views in schedular

For users or potential users.
jamesx2

clinic views in schedular

Post by jamesx2 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:26 pm

would it be possible to have a clinic option when setting up the schedular views?
* It would be nice if the production number only calculated the production for the clinic currently viewed. It is now showing the production for all the clinics together.

Could we somehow add clinic option when setting up a providers schedule?
* We have some providers that work at the 2 clinics. It would be nice if I could tell od that the provider would be at clinic A on a certain day and then the program would put that providers appointment bar only on that clinics schedule. The problem I am having is we have many providers and if I want to use the production area on the schedular it puts all the doctors bars up which takes up alot of the scheduling screen.

Not sure if I am making myself clear but to summerize

when viewing the schedule for clinic A- it would be nice to see only the production for clinic A and to only see the doctors bars that are scheduled to work at that clinic on that day.

jordansparks
Site Admin

Post by jordansparks » Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:40 am

Generally, if doctors go back and forth between two or more clinics, you will want to have a provider in the database for each clinic. That will solve your problem, because daily production on the screen can be easily changed by setting which providers are showing for a view.
Jordan Sparks, DMD
http://www.opendental.com

jordansparks
Site Admin

Post by jordansparks » Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:40 am

Generally, if doctors go back and forth between two or more clinics, you will want to have a provider in the database for each clinic. That will solve your problem, because daily production on the screen can be easily changed by setting which providers are showing for a view.
Jordan Sparks, DMD
http://www.opendental.com