Possible bug in eClipboard forms functionality

For users or potential users.
Scott

Possible bug in eClipboard forms functionality

Post by Scott » Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:27 pm

Hi,
We are testing out the eClipboard and ran into a problem in a certain scenario. Everything works with sending forms to the eClipboard device using the Kiosk Manager (not testing self check-in at this point). They can be filled or modified and imported no problem. They can be sent back to the eclipboard however many times desired. But.. if a webform of the same form is filled out and retrieved and placed in the patients forms and that form is sent to the eClipboard then none of the text shows up in the clipboard. The spacing looks right and the static fields from the DB and the radio boxes themselves are there, just no text. Is anybody else seeing this?

Regards,
Scott
Good Bye Softdent!!

Scott

Re: Possible bug in eClipboard forms functionality

Post by Scott » Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:37 pm

To be clear, the form looks fine when opening it from the patient's forms (which automatically shows the non-mobile version of the sheet)

Scott
Good Bye Softdent!!

joes

Post by joes » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:57 am

Hello Scott,
I communicated this issue to our engineers. I'll update this forum when the issue is fixed.
Joe Sullivan
Open Dental Software
http://www.opendental.com

joes

Post by joes » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:16 pm

Hell Dr. Trask. As I'm sure you are aware, your IT person has been in communication with our technicians and this issue is now resolved. I just wanted to post my followup here anyway so that any other users who find this forum while searching for a solution to this issue can know that updating Open Dental will resolve the issue.
Joe Sullivan
Open Dental Software
http://www.opendental.com