OD-Insight: A New Analytics and Intelligence Application with Opendental

For users or potential users.
jfd2

OD-Insight: A New Analytics and Intelligence Application with Opendental

Post by jfd2 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:03 am

Hello Opendental communities,

With tons of data to parse through, it can be difficult to navigate patient history and understand your clinic's growth.

That's why we'd like to introduce OD-Insight, an analytics and intelligence tool to streamline clinic operations.

We have been developing OD-Insight for use at our own dental clinic for over a decade. Alongside Opendental, it has helped us understand our clinic's overall performance, organize relevant patient information, and simplify the appointment scheduling process. And that’s why we're sharing it with you today.

You can pair OD-Insight with Opendental to instantly locate a patient's treatments, their upcoming appointments, and any existing claims. Then, use our built-in analytics dashboard to gain meaningful insight into your clinic's overall health.

OD-Insight runs on Windows, Linux, and macOS.

It is free before the official v1.0 release. Afterward, a 30-day free trial will be available.

For more details, visit https://www.clinicainow.com. Please contact us if you have any questions or feature requests.

Thank you!
Best regards,

Jeff

jfd2

Re: OD-Insight: A New Analytics and Intelligence Application with Opendental

Post by jfd2 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:11 am

Hello all,

Just released a new version(v0.10). Major changes include the generation of PDFs for lab case, receipt, invoice and referral, in addition to lots of minor changes in UI.

Please download the latest if you are using OD-insight.

Thank you very much.
Best regards,

Jeff

jfd2

Post by jfd2 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:10 pm

I am pleased to announce that OD-Insight 0.11 has been released and is available for download. This is a major release from 0.10 that adds a significant number of new features and improvements. If you have a previous release, here is a good time to upgrade!

Thanks for your interest and support!
Best regards,

Jeff

docholiday

Post by docholiday » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:05 am

Has anyone tried it yet?
I'll admit the installation process is overwhelming for me, so I've not been able to try it.

Jinfan, any chance the preview screenshots on the website could link to larger views? I'm not really able to see detail of what's currently shown.

Thanks for sharing your product!

jfd2

Post by jfd2 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:06 am

@docholiday,

Hello Doc,

You can right click on any image and open in a new tab, it will be a full picture with all the details.

Thanks for your interest. It actually pretty easy to install and let me know if I can help.
Best regards,

Jeff