Treatment planning downgrades to show office fee, composite AND amalgam fee when substitute used

For users or potential users.
stephanieias

Treatment planning downgrades to show office fee, composite AND amalgam fee when substitute used

Post by stephanieias » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:59 pm

This was brought up today from a client about when a composite posterior is downgraded. Although I have never been a concern of mine with training teams to explain when the X is present it is substituted, but this client had a great point that some patients may want to see the office fee, composite fee AND amalgam to show where their portion is from when they owe the difference between the two. Would be nice to have this as a display field option. As deep as I dig into OD, I don’t see this available for display in the treatment plan presentation. Anyone know if this is an option?

joes

Re: Treatment planning downgrades to show office fee, composite AND amalgam fee when substitute used

Post by joes » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:09 am

We don't have a column that can be added to Treatment Plans for that, but we have received a feature request for it that you may want to vote for. It is request #9727.
Joe Sullivan
Open Dental Software
http://www.opendental.com