Tabbing in the Benefit Frequencies Box

For users or potential users.
janev

Tabbing in the Benefit Frequencies Box

Post by janev » Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:03 am

All of our locations just updated to version 21.3.48.0. I am an Insurance Coordinator and I and all of the people in my department immediately noticed that we're no longer able to use the tab button in the insurance frequencies box to go from the # box to the drop down frequency box. Now when you tab it just goes to the next # box which is so inconvenient. Before you could tab to the drop down box and use the down arrow to quickly select the frequency you needed. Now you have to use the mouse to select the frequency you want and it is just so much less efficient that the previous version. I don't know if this was done intentionally but I just wanted to say that this part of your program was so much more user friendly in the previous version and we all hope that you will return it to the way it was. Any chance this is something that will be fixed anytime soon? Love Open Dental otherwise. Thank you!

jasony

Re: Tabbing in the Benefit Frequencies Box

Post by jasony » Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:22 am

Hello! I am able to confirm that the existing behavior is missing in the latest version of 21.3 and will post again once this has been resolved.

jordansparks
Site Admin

Post by jordansparks » Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:28 am

I'm assuming this is in the Edit Benefits window:
https://www.opendental.com/manual/benefitinfo.html
Jordan Sparks, DMD
http://www.opendental.com

jasony

Post by jasony » Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:48 am

Jordan, yes, this would be in both the Edit Benefits window and Benefit Frequencies window.

jasony

Post by jasony » Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:10 pm

The tabbing is fixed and drop down boxes support Up/Down arrow keys to select items. Expect this to be in 21.3.52.0;21.4.26.0 when released, but let us know if it is not working.