Issue with the insurance payment in 7.5

This forum is for programmers who have questions about the source code.
jfd2

Issue with the insurance payment in 7.5

Post by jfd2 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:39 am

Hello, all,

I just upgraded the clinic to 7.5 and started to using it today. one thing comes up that I am confused.

In the claim, we usually enter the insurance payment by total. but with the 7.5 version. It seems that we cannot enter the payment. The error message we got is "Not authorized for insurance payment create". this message will come up either clicking on the "bY total" or "By procedure" button.

I first thought this might be related to the database privileges. and I double checked that I actually give the user all priv on *.* to accomodate the sql global flag setting.

Any workaround?

Thanks you very much.

jfd
Best regards,

Jeff

jfd2

Re: Issue with the insurance payment in 7.5

Post by jfd2 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:09 am

Actually a lot of more button on that screen got the same message. like create check, supplemental etc.

Could this be related to the new feature of insurance merge? AS i got another issue when I tried to delete a patient. it complained that there was an insurance, but clearly we did not attach any insurance to that patnum. so I checked the database and also found none.

thanks

jfd
Best regards,

Jeff

jfd2

Re: Issue with the insurance payment in 7.5

Post by jfd2 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:45 am

Sorry I just found out that this is due to the secruty setup. and just set it up and fixed.

Thanks a lot.

Jfd
Best regards,

Jeff