Updated the Claim.CustomTracking column after ClaimTrackings POST API completed

For requests or help with our API
ajaykodam

Updated the Claim.CustomTracking column after ClaimTrackings POST API completed

Post by ajaykodam » Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:32 am

Hi,
  • Through the open dental application
    • Once we create the claimtracking note through UI,
    • System updating the claim.customtracking column with latest note from definition claimtracking.trackingdefnum (i.e. definition -> defnum) to respective claim.
  • Through ClaimTracking POST Api
    • Once we create the claimtracking note though claimtracking POST API it will create the note in the claimtracking table.
    • But system not updating the claim.customtracking column with latest note from definition to claimtracking.trackingdefnum for respective claim
Requesting to include the update in claim.CustomTracking column once we create the note through the ClaimTracking POST API.

Let me know if any concerns or questions?

Thanks

justine

Re: Updated the Claim.CustomTracking column after ClaimTrackings POST API completed

Post by justine » Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:51 pm

ajaykodam wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:32 am
Hi,
  • Through the open dental application
    • Once we create the claimtracking note through UI,
    • System updating the claim.customtracking column with latest note from definition claimtracking.trackingdefnum (i.e. definition -> defnum) to respective claim.
  • Through ClaimTracking POST Api
    • Once we create the claimtracking note though claimtracking POST API it will create the note in the claimtracking table.
    • But system not updating the claim.customtracking column with latest note from definition to claimtracking.trackingdefnum for respective claim
Requesting to include the update in claim.CustomTracking column once we create the note through the ClaimTracking POST API.

Let me know if any concerns or questions?

Thanks
Good afternoon ajaykodam,

I have added 'Add CustomTracking field to claims GET, PUT, and POST endpoints' to our development list. We will update this thread when your request is complete.

Thanks!